- Alternatively, you can install wine from the command line.
$ sudo apt-get install wine
Once you have installed Wine, you are now ready to install visual certexam suite.
- Open the Visual certexam folder containing the executable file and the crack as shown in the image below
- Right-click on the executable file and select Open With Wine Windows Program Loader.
- Install the executable file as you would any windows application.
- Once the installation is finished, copy the contents of the crack folder as show in the image below
- Browse to the C: drive then double-click on the Program Files folder and then the Visual CertExam Suite folder as shown in the images below
- Copy the contents of the crack folder and paste it into the Visual CertExam Suite folder.
- Open the Visual CertExam Application by double-clicking on the desktop icon and proceed to use it as desired.
You can now enjoy using your Visual certexam application on your Linux system
VCE extensions can be open with the Visual CertExam Manager. It is a great application to use when preparing for any type of exams.
- First you have to install wine .
- Then install Visual CertExam Manager
-download it first (using above link)
-go to the downloaded folder and right click to the
open with wine windows program loader
-do the steps they ask.(simply now vce installed)
- Now go to the place that .vce file is in and open it through wine(right click /open with wine)
source: maxichimaximind.wordpress. com/2014/04/14/installing-visual-certexam-suite-on-ubuntu-linux/